All Camps are certified through the National Camp Accreditation Program (NCAP). NCAP is rigorous review of camps and properties for continuous improvement, and correction or elimination of substandard practices. Only camps that successfully complete all five aspects of the NCAP are BSA accredited camps. The Camp Health Lodge is staffed 24 hours a day by qualified medical personnel. Arrangements have been made with the local rescue squads and hospitals to handle any medical emergencies.
(Fish Camp and Spade Ranch) 15 passenger van/mini bus
Camp menus are approved by a dietitian, a board-certified food and nutrition expert. The Sodexo Hospitality Group provides all meals at Camp Geronimo Dining Hall and can be found here.
Fish Camp Participants will be housed in twin-sized bunk beds in cabins at R-C Scout Ranch. Please view the Camp Program Parent Guide for lodging details.
Please follow the registration link on your chosen program’s page or send an email to our Registrar, Carly Farr.
There are no additional fees thanks to the AZ OnTrack program!
In order to ensure safety in watercraft, all participants must pass a BSA Swimmer Test. Participants can take this test at their local swimming pool or we will schedule a time to do so at our Heard Scout Pueblo facility in Phoenix. See Swim Test Verification Form
Swimmers Test: Jump feet first into water over the head in depth. Level off and swim 75 yards in a strong manner using one or more of the following strokes: sidestroke, breaststroke, trudgen, or crawl; then swim 25 yards using an easy resting backstroke. The 100 yards must be completed in one swim without stops and must include at least one sharp turn. After completing the swim, rest by floating.
- Adventure Day Camp is a drop-off day camp for aged 6-10 years old.
- Camp Geronimo is for youth aged 11-17 years old.
- Drone Flight School is for youth aged 13-17 years old.
- Fish Camp is for youth ages 13-17 years old.
- Spade Ranch High Adventure Camp is for youth aged 14-17 years old.
Youth need to be the required age by the start of their chosen adventure.
Check In / Out:
View Camp Specific Parent Guide
Youth Early Release Policy:
1. Verification must be made to assure that the person requesting release is acting as the legal parent or guardian or under the direction of the legal parent or guardian.
Verification may be done by the following:
Presentation of proper identification matched with the name listed as the legal parent or guardian on the youth’s medical form.
Contact via telephone with the legal parent or guardian. The telephone number used may be supplied by the Scoutmaster or obtained from the medical form.
2. It is understood that any person who requests the early release of a youth will abide by the policy set
forth above and completes the early release form prior to the release of the youth.
3. It is understood that a youth will never be released to another youth under 18 years of age without verified permission from the legal parent or guardian.
Yes, mail is delivered to camp once a day. Please post mail 3-5 days in advance of camp arrival day to ensure a timely delivery. View Camp Parent Guide for details.
Yes, Camp Geronimo (Drone Flight School and Spade Ranch) Emergency Contact Number: 928-474-4688
R-C Scout Ranch (Fish Camp) Emergency Contact Number: (928) 478-4500
Visitors are not allowed when the camp is operating under Communicable Disease Protocols during the era of COVID-19.